Saturday, September 6, 2008

The most boring day of my life

Ok...Let me start my all ever 1st entry 4 my 'wonderful' and great blog....

Today, 6th Sept was the most boring day of my life...
Look below for the lists of things i have done...
1.) Slacked
2.) Go tuition
3.) Slept and Drooled
4.) Play Comp
5.) Went to E-Hub [Not fun at all]

This is the 1st time i thought that holidays are stupid and endless... like _ _ _ _... u know what i mean... Dont u feel that time is dragging me down... Just like Jarrell said.. If I could turn the hands of time... Sadly the great and all-powerful me cant... Dammit... If only i did not chiong finish all my homework on Saturday... i have a great advice for all DONT CHIONG ALL YOUR HOLIDAY HOMEWORK SO SOON CUZ IT WILL SUCK IF YOU DO... Dang headache is killing my all-mighty brain cells... I can feel my physics knowledge flowing away... I guess thats all for this all boring day... GOODBYE

No comments: