Saturday, September 13, 2008
Boring Nights
Dammit... Im Soooo Bored these days and i can't any form of entertainment[Except talking to ART and ZBT] these few nights Z_Z its such a bother dammit... Still pissed with what happened on Thursday... Man it totally sucks come to think of it. so disappointed. Haiz.. But what can I do its their own freedom. Actually I'm more of disappointed then angry whatsoever. I just lost trust of another 2 teachers. Mannn what can be worst. shit fell on me got sprayed by chocolate oreo crush bubble tea and curry on my shirt on Thursday...Tell me what can be worse.... Having tough times getting off those stains. Nothing to do but encourage my NEW HITACHI washing machine!! Dang... took that off the advertisement [ My washing machine ain't Hitashi]. Go Go! Do your stuff and scrub those stains off i will treat you to new detergent i guess.. Dang ain't going anywhere with this post t.t. Now where was I... Dang i got lost never mind I shall continue this conquest to blog when I found my compass and map. So till next time folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment