Friday, November 21, 2008
Life is such a bore...
Guess u all know what im gonna type out 2day on my GrEAt blog. Man life is such a great thing but to me now. it is getting suck-ier and suck-ier day after day. Man life is such a repatition. I mean isn't playing all day and watching Cartoon that happen to repeat such a bore. Im just here sitting on the couch like a couch potato rotting away. Man i wouldn't dare imagine if I am a old lonely guy with a house and theres me and maybe my wive in it after all our kids have migrated elsewhere. I can imagine sitting on the couch beside the window looking at the butterflies happily visiting every single flower. Or maybe technology would be so advanced already that there would be floating cars zooming by every few seconds. To sum it all up. Life is such a bore...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment