Saturday, November 15, 2008

Concert was a HUGE sucess

Hi peeps! I'm back and i have an announcement to make which is that im the cutest guy on 14th November 2008! Man i didnt know that i was that cute until i saw myself in an overdose of blusher.Even Miss Ang wants to pinch my cheeks due to my smooth and slmost Perfect complextion. I know im very Bhb now bbut just bear it for awhile and let me bask in my glory. Dont get it wrong. I dont wear make-up for fun. It was for the Choir concert. Besides that i am so cuTE. Sad that i dont have any pictures of myself dammit... Well anyways Thx to all my Pals who attended the concert. Yes Winson and Imran that includes u 2. Oya.. thx Winson again for blanja-ing supper to the 10 of us XD [U are 1 rich guy].LOls we had kang kong Seafood soup fu long dan some sweet porked but ost importantly Cereal prawns [ thx to Winson XD] .and Fiona was like a machine gun shooting at me no matter what i do...I hate u***. LOls im at a lost of words and i can only find 1 sentence to describe that night. Truly A night to remember.


*** About the i hate u part.. Im joking...

No comments: